Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I love the Lord

I can love again.

God has filled my heart with love again
I am so glad about that
not naive any longer sha about peeps

Do you know how I felt when I couldn't love
I felt disconnected from life
I felt disconnected from God

God you are faithful and I am grateful
because you are a restorer
I know God's love that passes knowledge
I am rooted and grounded in God's love
It is a pleasure to be connected to God

It is a pleasure to feel compassion for someone
else enough to pray for them from your heart
I don't even know who the guy is
but I reached out
That is Christ-life

That is the character of Christ
that is who He is
I am glad that I trust you
I trust you to keep me and my family safe.

I love how you love me
If not for you, I couldn't love
I love how you love me, Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment